Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In the coming months at Reel Revival

The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956 film)Image via Wikipedia
Readers, I am full of news about a couple of events I am planning for Reel Revival in the next few months. The first is a festival of Christmas cheer in which I will be highlighting some of my favorite classic Christmas movies on the site. 


In January we will kick off the new year through participation in the Hitchcock Blogathon organized by the Classic Movie Blog Association. Each participating blogger will release a review of a classic Hitchcock film on the same day. Look for my review of The Man Who Knew Too Much on January 17th.  


Stay tuned for more information on these events, and, as always, comment or email your suggestions.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails